OH&S Mission Statement
At Efficient Engineering safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, clients, and community. We continually improve our processes, demonstrate leadership, and promote a comprehensive safety culture. We require individual accountability, expect all employees to adhere to our safety standards, and actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety best practices. safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual workers. Everyone is responsible for achieving zero incidents.
Zero harm to people
Zero harm to assets
Zero harm to the environment
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Promote a positive attitude towards safety.
- Establish safety and health objectives for all levels of management and employees.
- Commit appropriate and sufficient resources to protect and support company safety efforts including providing technical support for our field crews.
- Provide management leadership and require all employees to take responsibility and ownership for safety, including bringing the attitude that “I am individually responsible for safety”
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have the RIGHT to STOP a job/task to prevent any Incidents.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and environmental programs and practices.
- To provide industry leading training to our employees to better educate them how to comply with policies and procedures.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health, and environmental programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of causal factors and the establishment of effective corrective actions.